Want to live in a Tiny House
Why not, it’s all the rage…
Tiny House living is a reality for many Kiwi’s today and there are numerous building companies providing quality Tiny House options out there.
So if you have somewhere to put one, we can finance it for you.
- Tiny house
- House on wheels
- Container homes
- Granny flats
Advantages of Tiny Houses
- Lower Expenses. A tiny house costs a lot less to build than a full-sized one
- Smaller Loan/Mortgage
- Lower Energy Use
- Freedom of Movement
- Easier Maintenance
- Harmony With Nature
- A Simpler Life.
– Tiny homes don’t just cost less upfront – they’re also much cheaper to maintain. Bills for electricity, fuel, water, and waste disposal are all much lower.
– A tiny home doesn’t have to be a traditional place to live. Some customize their tiny home as an office or to have a nice little place ready for when friends or relatives come to visit.
– Since your Tiny House is going to be small, you can make a lot of it out of recycled, re-purposed, and salvaged materials. In addition, to make your house look cool and unique, it also saves the number of new materials from being made.
– One of the biggest benefits of having a tiny home is having less space meaning there is less to clean. A traditional home can be very time consuming to clean and cost more than having a tiny house.
– You won’t need much in the way of decorating for tiny homes, so it’s going to cost a lot less to decorate and customize, it’s also going to be a lot easier and cheaper to customise your tiny house.
Talk to us today and we’ll find the right finance package so you can venture out with a tiny home of your own.
Click the Apply Now button to get started – If approved the funds could be in your account in just a few hours.