Finance for Tiny Homes
It’s getting expensive out there
Tiny Homes are now a prominent feature around many parts of New Zealand with Auckland having its fair share.
If you’ve got somewhere to put one, we can probably finance it.
- House on wheels
- Container homes
- Granny flats
There is certainly a lot to fall in love with, check out this story we found online: Auckland couple had big dreams about living small.
– Tiny homes don’t just cost less upfront – they’re also much cheaper to maintain. Bills for electricity, fuel, water, and waste disposal are all much lower.
– A tiny home doesn’t have to be a traditional place to live. Some customize their tiny home as an office or to have a nice little place ready for when friends or relatives come to visit.
– Since your Tiny House is going to be small, you can make a lot of it out of recycled, re-purposed, and salvaged materials. In addition, to make your house look cool and unique, it also saves the number of new materials from being made.
– One of the biggest benefits of having a tiny home is having less space meaning there is less to clean. A traditional home can be very time consuming to clean and cost more than having a tiny house.
– You won’t need much in the way of decorating for tiny homes, so it’s going to cost a lot less to decorate and customize, it’s also going to be a lot easier and cheaper to customise your tiny house.
Talk to us today and we’ll find the right finance package so you can venture out with a tiny home of your own.
Click the Apply Now button to get started – If approved the funds could be in your account in just a few hours.