How we Process your Application
As a responsible lender we endeavour to be fully transparent with our clientele.
When you apply for a loan we have various responsibilities to you, these include that we understand your needs and your situation properly. This will allow you to make an informed decision about your loan and know that all information provided will be kept strictly confidential. Depending on your circumstances the sort of information we may request from you will be as follows:
- Your personal circumstances including your age
- What existing loans you have and whether they will be repaid with this loan
- Recent bank statements to confirm your income and expenses
- Whether your employment is full, part time or casual
- What assets you have and their value
- Details of your credit history and your consent to a Credit Check
- Requesting to see your identity documents (drivers licence / passport etc)
To understand your needs we may also ask the following:
- The amount you would like to borrow
- When you require the funds
- The purpose of the loan
- The loan term that best suits your needs / budget
It is very important to us that you understand your contract and we endeavor to do the following:
- Make sure you know your rights and responsibilities before you sign the Contract
- Have clear terms and conditions that are easy to understand
- Ensure you understand the Interest Rate & Fees that apply to your Contract
- Clearly specify any security being used and ensure you are aware of this
- That you understand what may happen in the event of non payment (repossession or sale of any property that you have provided as security)
- Give you this information at the time you apply and have details on our Website.
More about us can be viewed on this page – a lot of the above is repeated but there is more information on who we are with examples of our fee structures, along with some general consumer links.
If all that sounds good to you and you’d like to apply for a persona loan, simply apply online and we’ll do the rest.